- DIR Enforcement of Skilled & Trained Workforce Requirements Begins January 1, 2019
- The Dynamex Case: The New Independent Contractor Test
- Minimum Wage Increase
- New Sexual Harassment Training Requirements
- “Off the clock” Claims by Workers and the De Minimis Doctrine
- Learn about new 2019 laws and recent legal developments affecting the workplace
- Better understand California’s wage and hour and employment laws, as well as how to avoid common pitfalls that expose employers to claims
Who Should Attend?
Business Owners and H.R. Professionals
Click to reserve your seat at this informative AGC San Diego legal seminar.