Presented by David W. Smiley and Adam C. Witt.
This seminar will provide you with a practical understanding of insurance coverages for construction projects, as well as additional insurance pitfalls to avoid. It will also provide you with a basic understanding of indemnity agreements and advice as to drafting and negotiating effective indemnity agreements to protect your business from unexpected losses caused by others.
- Learn the basic coverages typically provided by general liability and building risk insurance
- Learn the nuts and bolts of complying with additional insured requirements
- Common policy exclusions and coverage pitfalls to avoid
- Understanding basic concepts of indemnity and statutory developments in California indemnity law
- Drafting and negotiating enforceable indemnity agreements to protect your business
Who Should Attend?
Project Managers and Risk Management Professionals
Click to reserve your seat at this informative AGC San Diego legal seminar.