This in-depth presentation covers Mechanics Liens, Stop Payment Notices, Bonds, Collections Strategies, and more. Presented by two top construction law attorneys with over thirty years of combined collections experience, you will also benefit from a wealth of practical advice aimed at ensuring you are paid what you are owed on both public and private works projects.
- Private works statutory collection remedies.
- Public works statutory collection remedies.
- What you need to know to ensure you are paid for your work.
- Recommended practices to protect statutory rights.
- Recommended practices in response to lower tier claims.
- Overview of statutory releases.
Who Should Attend?
Risk Managers, Project Managers, Contracts Administrators, and In-house Counsel
Click to reserve your seat at this informative educational AGC-SD seminar.